PhD student at INRIA Paris, member of the Prosecco team. I am interested in programming languages and logic. My current research topics are dependent types and subtyping.
2021 – 2022
- Teaching Assistant, Math for Computer Sciences at Sorbonne Université.
- Teaching Assistant, Functional Programming at Sorbonne Université.
- Artifact Evaluation Committee, POPL 2021.
- Student Volunteer, ICFP 2020.
Before Enrolling in PhD Program
- Carmine Abate, Arthur Azevedo de Amorim, Roberto Blanco, Ana Nora Evans, Guglielmo Fachini, Cătălin Hrițcu, Théo Laurent, Benjamin C. Pierce, Marco Stronati, and Andrew Tolmach. When Good Components Go Bad: Formally Secure Compilation Despite Dynamic Compromise. In 25th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS), pages 1351–1368, ACM, 2018.
- Mathieu Jaume, Théo Laurent. Teaching Formal Methods and Discrete Mathematics. In 1st Workshop on Formal Integrated Development Environment (F-IDE), volume 149 of EPTCS, pages 30–43, 2014.
2016 – 2017
- Teaching Assistant, undergraduate mathematics course at Lycée Henry IV.